PT Paramita Bangun Sarana was established in Jakarta.
Obtained a bulking station construction project in Bagendang, Central Kalimantan, for a capacity of 13.000 MT. In 2015, we obtained additional work for a capacity of 15.000 MT.
Obtained project for phase 1 refinery for PT SMART Tbk in Marunda, Jakarta
- Construction for the first Palm Oil Mill Factory in Sampit, Kalimantan.
- Obtained another refinery project located in Tarjun and Lampung
Appointed by PT Ivo Mas Tunggal to construct a kernel crushing plant, bulking station, and jetty in Lubuk Gaung.
- Appointed by PT Energi Sejahtera Mas to build an oleochemical factory and facility compound in Lubuk Gaung.
- Attained ISO 9001:2008 in order to increase work quality.
- PT Paramita Bangun Sarana was awarded "5 million manhours achievement award" for Golden Chemical Resources
(GCR) project by PT Energi Sejahtera Mas.
- Company initial public offering.